Does Nomorobo really ring your phone once to alert you to what should have been a blocked call?

I am hoping that I am wrong about the single-ring "alert." I sometimes get 10 or 15 junk calls per day, and having each and every one ring my phone a single time would be a continued annoyance. If it's true, then I see no point in implementing Nomorobo and will continue to seek out a call-blocking service or method that really works.

Parents
  • Hi John_SD, Nomorobo disconnects "robocaller" and telemarketer calls made to your home phone number. After activating the Nomorobo number and selecting it as a Simultaneous Ring number, Nomorobo screens the call to make sure it is valid. You can continue to use your phone as normal after the service is enabled. If a robocall is blocked, then your phone rings once. Callers hear a pre-recorded message advising them that Nomorobo has blocked the call before they are disconnected. If a call is valid, then Nomorobo does not intercept it. -Kevin M. Cox Support Forum Moderator
Reply Children
No Data