Forum Discussion

bobC927
Contributor
6 years ago
Solved

COX VOICE PREMIER

I have Cox Voice Premier being billed at $35. per month. My home phone usage is minimal at best. Is there a phone option with no bells and whistles that I can downgrade to that will reduce my monthly bill. I want to keep the service basically for incoming calls only. We generally use our cell phones for outgoing calls.

• Hi bobC927,

This forum is primarily intended for the discussion of technical issues among peers. Billing and account issues require the sharing of sensitive information to resolve which isn't best suited for a public forum. Please email us at cox.help@cox.com with this post, your full name and complete address. We’d be happy to assist you with this.

Maria L.
    Cox Support Forum Moderator

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi bobC927,

This forum is primarily intended for the discussion of technical issues among peers. Billing and account issues require the sharing of sensitive information to resolve which isn't best suited for a public forum. Please email us at cox.help@cox.com with this post, your full name and complete address. We’d be happy to assist you with this.

Maria L.
    Cox Support Forum Moderator