Forum Discussion

Geri_Ann
New Contributor III
6 years ago

There is a problem with this website’s security certificate.

When I try to log in from my work computer and check my voice mail or call history, I get the above warning and cannot get in.  When I try to log in to the same area from my home computer, I get a warning that my computer's clock is not up to date or something like that.  What is going on?  How can this be corrected?  Up until a few days ago, I was able to log on and see my call history and download my voice mails.

Geri Ann Sefton

7 Replies

• Hi Geri Ann, our web administrators are working to restore the security certificate of phonetools.cox.com. Make sure that the time and date are correct on your home computer. You can bypass the “your connection is not private" error in Chrome by clicking on the Advanced link and then “proceed to website” link. The URL should redirect to an https:// login page that is secure. -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator
      Geri_Ann
      New Contributor III

Thank you!  The date and time are correct on my home computer, so I don't know why that error keeps coming up.  I'm using Internet Explorer on my work computer, not Chrome, but I do use Chrome on my home PC. 

Becky
        Hi Geri Ann, when using Internet Explorer, you can bypass the error message by clicking "Continue to this website (not recommended)." The Phone Tools login page--a secure site with no certificate errors--should then load and allow you to log in. -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator