Forum Discussion

Rosebud84
New Contributor III
6 years ago

Call history log not working

I can’t access my call history log on the cox website or on the cox connect app.

Can you put in a ticket with tech support?  Thanks.

14 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Rosebud84, log into http://phonetools.cox.com and make sure Call History is enabled. When did Call History last capture call information? -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator
      Rosebud84
      New Contributor III

Yesterday, at 4:04pm.  Phone tools on website seems to be working now, but calls don’t load on the app.

I prefer using the app.  I get a spinning circle and the forever “loading”. Then it says error code 1000.

Becky
        Hi Rosebud84, what version of the app are you using? Go to Settings/About This App to get the version number. -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator
    DibbleDop
    New Contributor

Phone Tools isn't working for me either via the web.  I get a "spinner" then a message that says "We are currently experiencing technical difficulties to process your call history request".  I don't have the app.

JP_Sports
      Contributor

Same here.  Works intermittently on the app and desktop site.

Becky
        Thanks, everyone, for your input! I've submitted an escalation ticket. Hopefully, Phone Tools Call History will be back online soon. -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator