Forum Discussion

PushCM
New Contributor
6 years ago

I received a new VM today and when I listened to it...suddenly I had another VM from 3 DAYS AGO. Why didn't it even show up until today? No transcript to my email. Nothing! And now I may have missed an important opportunity. Please tell me why this cou

I received a new VM today and when I listened to it...suddenly I had another VM from 3 DAYS AGO. Why didn't it even show up until today? No transcript to my email. Nothing! And now I may have missed an important opportunity. Please tell me why this could be happening (and yes, I have checked for new VMs every day this week). 

1 Reply

• Hello PushCM,

I'm sorry to hear this happened to you, and for any inconvenience the notification didn't alert you. It is difficult to determine how this delay happened, but if this is a reoccurring issue we'll certainly need to investigate that for you. How are you checking your Voice Mail, through the phone, Cox Connect App, or Voice/Phone Tools? Please confirm that the notifications is set to on, or turn the Voicemail notification feature OFF then back ON in settings for Voice Mail http://phonetools.cox.com. If the issue continues after this step, please email us at Cox.Help@cox.com with your name and address, and a link to this thread.

Thank you,

Dustin