Forum Discussion

Philly
New Contributor II
6 years ago

Simultaneous Ring

When will simultaneous ring be activated in the North Scottsdale, AZ area?  Nomorobe appears as a new feature in my phone service under "My Account", however when I go to Phone Tools to complete the Noborobo signup, Simultaneous Ring does not appear under Settings.  In a call to a Cox service representative, she indicated the Nomorobo service is, in fact, in my area, but has not yet been activated, which is contrary to the bill insert received with last month's invoice.  Thanks

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Philly, we are working to implement a process that will allow customers to fast-track their migration to the new Cox Voice platform. We will post more details as soon as this process is in place. -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator
        MariaL
        Hi Selliott,

We do not have any information to provide at this time.

Maria L.
        Cox Support Forum Moderator

PVS
    New Contributor

Just got off the phone with Tech Support.  They are saying the dates have been extended to the end of 2019

CarolLM
      Former Moderator
      Hi there, and that's quite possible. As it goes when rolling out a new process and product the effective dates may change until all the imperfections are worked out. I'd suggest checking back with us in January to see if there's been any change in those dates. -Thanks, Carol