UNRELIABLE PHONE & INTERNET

Customer since 1991.  Last 6 years have been a disaster.   Internet intermittent.  Phone calls drop, where I can hear them but they can't hear me.  New phones.  New phone modem and new Internet modem.  All new wires & connectors in the house.  All new wires & connectors from the house to the drive way.  Al new wires and connectors from the driveway under the street to the box across the street.  No solutions.  ZERO management effort at solution.  ZERO follow through on the great notes that all of the very polite people on the phone take EVERY TIME I call. 

At this point I am looking to pursue a solution that involves legislation over their monopoly and/or civil litigation.  Is there a class action group I can join?  After uncountable hours in search of a solution I believe my time would be better spent associating myself with a stronger lever than I can personally apply by just stopping service.

Welcome any productive input.   

• Hi Ray Windsor,

I am terribly sorry to learn of your chronic service issues. We want you to enjoy your services and I'd like to do everything in my power to make that happen. I am very interested in looking at what has been done behind the scenes and what needs to be done before we ultimately lose a loyal customer.
    Would you please send us an email to cox.help@cox.com with your name and the service address?
    I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Respectfully,

Latitia
    Cox Support Forums Moderator
  • No class action lawsuit, but you could file a complaint with the FCC if you want. 

In general, did you want input from other users? Or just mods?

• When I was doing interconnects, phone companies feared customers filing complaints with the Public Utility Commission.  Just the threat of it usually got quick results.