Forum Discussion

James123
New Contributor
6 years ago

Call History Stopped Working

My call history has stopped working as of 3/9/2018. Up until that time it worked fine. I access it online and with Cox mobile app. Any ideas why and how do I get it to work again?

5 Replies

• James123,

Does TV Caller ID display correctly on your phone's handset and your TV (if subscribed to cable)? When you access call history via the web or app, is data displayed prior to 3/9/18? Please let me know if you have any trouble signing in to Phone Tools.

James123
    New Contributor
    ColleenD said:
    James123,

Does TV Caller ID display correctly on your phone's handset and your TV (if subscribed to cable)? When you access call history via the web or app, is data displayed prior to 3/9/18? Please let me know if you have any trouble signing in to Phone Tools.

Handset displays caller ID correctly. Call history goes back to 1/5/2018, online and on mobile apt.
  • Hello James123,

I am sorry to hear the call history has come to a halt. It looks like a ticket was submitted to our next level support for your issue. The ticket number is CUI000006398017 and is currently pending for resolution. We will follow up with you once we receive an update. Thank you for your patience.
      sinbad4
      New Contributor

And who do we actually report this to.. Because mine does not work either?

MaryF
        Former Moderator
        Hi Sinbad4, We can take a closer look at your issue. Please send us an email to cox.help@cox.com with your full name, account holder's full name, street address, and a link to your post so we can further assist. Mary F. Cox Support Forums Moderator