Forum Discussion

nichollsvi
New Contributor III
7 years ago

Getting robo calls every day

but a cell phone user I know has them all blocked by nomorobo, and another person has another one. Yet they pay LESS for their phone than I do.

What does this say about Cox? Years ago, people complained. Now I have to wait until November unless Cox allows me to get set up and I'll move on from their phone early. Why not Cox? If it is not all about the money why don't you allow me out of the contract for another 8 months of daily robo calls to something cheaper where I don't have to pay for robocalls and get free protection from them?

6 Replies

nichollsvi
    New Contributor III

Cox had YEARS to get its act together. Release me out of my contract. "In the future" PLU EASE. When you are getting daily robocalls, Cox's wah wah wah "in the future" means NOTHING.

Cox IS the problem. Cox is profitting off the robocalls. Sorry, I stop paying Cox's overbloated prices for lack of service. Cox will simply ask for more money to use it or jack the prices up to have it. 

Not ONCE have I seen any apology out of Cox for their lack of service. NEVER.

Btw, I'll make sure to screenshot the post so people can know Cox will shut down and not tolerate any dissent.

nichollsvi
    New Contributor III

PS Not everyone is required to have Twitter just for Cox's issues. That includes any other social media.

Time to nip that one also.

nichollsvi
    New Contributor III

Another 2 scam hangups today: 7573810827.

I'm trying another line out elsewhere and they're getting ALL sorts of calls blocked. Never had a problem with it. Why is this Cox can't do the same thing or at least let us out of daily robocalls since you are more expensive and can't do the same job, if you are our "friend" in the digital age?

nichollsvi
    New Contributor III

Not soon enough. Years behind other places. Sorry, you've had your chances. If you were a real "friend in the digital age" why do you still require payment from an unhappy customer that your own company causes problems too and won't let us go.

Its all the about the money. Cox is profitting off doing nothing and allowing the issue to happen. Let me go before November otherwise I'm going to keep driving the point home that this is all about the money.

• Hello nichollsvi, Sorry to hear that you are getting these calls. We will be offering nomorobo in the future. If you need assistance looking into your account, we would be happy to help. Please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email by at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the full service address with a link to this thread so we can get started.
    ChrisL
    Former Moderator
    @nichollsvi

Progress is being made on improvements to our phone platform which would offer a few more tools to address concerns such as yours. More information will be made available as we get closer to launch.