Forum Discussion

Patchca
New Contributor
7 years ago

Barring Outgoing Calls on Landline Phone

Is there any way I can bar outgoing calls on my landline phone?

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hello,

Thanks for contacting the forums.  You can block all outbound calls by adding or activating a feature we have called Subscriber activated call blocking.  You would have dial tone and when a number is dialed.  The feature will notify you that this feature is active and will require you to enter a code before call is processed.  This way if needed you still have options to place a call if needed.

Patchca
    New Contributor

Hi Danny,

Thank you for replying to my question and my return question is how do I set up this Subscriber activated call blocking?  I'm technically challenged so if you can explain this in simple terms, I sure would appreciate it.

patchca

• This appears as if you may need for someone to look into your account personally.  We can definitely be able to assist you with this.  We first would need to look to see if you already have the feature.  Please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or email by at cox.help@cox.com. Provide us the name on the account with the full service address with a link to this thread so we can get started.