This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

TV Caller ID

I was told this a.m. when I had a tech come for a couple of issues. One being TV Caller ID. He was here for quite a while and spent sometime outside. When he came back in he told me I didn't have TV Caller ID and if I wanted it I would have to call Cox and have have it activated and it would be an extra fee. Has anyone else been told this?

• @PuzzledtobeSure,

We can look into this issue for you. Please send us an email with your full address so we can research and discuss the account. 

Thanks,

Allan - Cox Support Forums Moderator. 

• After I posted my question I did call Cox and got a very helpful person in billing. I told her what the tech had said about my having to activate and pay for TV caller ID even though I had that service for a long time. She then asked to put me on hold and when she came back a short time later she told me that  my TV caller ID had been "accidentally" deleted from my account of over 16 years and that I was now reinstated.

• I am glad to hear that the Caller ID was reinstated. Let us know if you need any additional assistance.

• I have two TVs with caller ID, one does not show the caller information. What can I do to correct this?
  • Update Re: TV Caller ID:

As stated above I called billing about not having TV Caller ID even though I had it previously for a long time. Told by the gal in billing, after being on hold for a time that, I had been accidentally removed but she assured me that I had been reinstated (no fee involved). I was happy! THEN I got a few phone calls and guess what ... yep no TV Caller ID! hmmmm!!!!!