Forum Discussion

Noconflicts
New Contributor
7 years ago

PLEASE upgrade your phone number blocking feature!

When our phone service was recently upgraded with new equipment (a modem specifically for the phone) we were promised that there would be a new, easier method to block incoming calls by phone number (sales calls, etc.).  Well this is apparently not the case (big surprise)!

We are being harassed day and night by call after call; sales calls, scams, and so on. I know I'm not the only Cox customer experiencing this and I know that we have been after Cox for years to give us something better than their outdated "Selective Call Rejection" which is limited to 30 numbers and requires manual input of every number we want to block. I need to maintain an Excel spreadsheet just to keep track of the numbers I've blocked!

Please don't tell me about the "Do Not Call" registry. It's a joke as most businesses ignore it.

If Cox spent as much money on upgrading their phone services as they do on commercials trying to convince us that they are our "Friend in the digital age" then this wouldn't be an issue and they would have more happy customers.

So how about it, Cox?

16 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion