Forum Discussion

security_suite_
New Contributor
12 years ago

security!

the download button for mcafee security suite isnt working keeps bringing me to a page about how the link is expired or moved. help

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Pat_Smith
    New Contributor

My McAfee went off completely. No change to service--nothing. I call "customer" service and rep gives me a work order. I had to ask what was the #, when would someone cal,etc., heard nothing---NOTHING.

OPT OUT of Cox mandatory arbitration if you have price or service change for 30 DAYS ONLY!!!!Follow directions-----and make COPY

WLand
    New Contributor III

You may be logging in with the wrong credentials if you are receiving this error page:

Currently, Cox Security Suite / McAfee can only be downloaded when you log in as the primary account holder. If you log in as a secondary authorized user you will hit hit this error page. You can learn more about the difference b/w these identities by reading our article Understanding Digital Identities and Account Types.

• Hi, 

Does this picture look like the page you are on when the download button takes you to an expired link?

azguy32
    New Contributor

I am getting the same error and I am logged in as the primary user

• Hi azguy32,

I know software issues are very frustrating! Follow the instructions on the link below to update/install McAfee. 

If you are still having difficulty downloading McAfee, please call our Security Suite Help Line: 1-888-556-0959. Let me know if you are successful!