Forum Discussion

TimMc
New Contributor
5 years ago

Marked "-- SPAM --" from your servers.

I'm am tired of seeing this on my incoming email "-- SPAM --" from your servers.  I have opened trouble ticket 8071681 back in the beginning of June and made several calls to your tier 2 support with no results. Right now I've have had over half my incoming email marked "-- SPAM --".  Your customer support has been useless to date.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • HI TimMc, I apologize for the inconvenience and I understand how frustrating it can be to have your incoming emails marked as Spam. We can check on the status of the your ticket. Please feel free to reach out to us with your complete home address, account information and a link to your forum message on Twitter @COXHELP by DM, on Facebook by private message, or by email: cox.help@cox.com 

Thank you,

rfcnola
    New Contributor

Have you logged in to Cox webmail and checked the No Spam filtering box under Settings/Inbox/Spam Settings?  The "SPAM" subject used to drive me crazy until I turned it off. 

Edited to add: Just read about Cox's switchover to a new spam detection system so even though I have this option using "classic" webmail maybe it isn't in the new webmail settings ... which leads me to fear I'll start receiving "SPAM" messages again.