Forum Discussion

noreenr
New Contributor
5 years ago

I opened my cox email today to watch it go from all good and up to date to watch my inbox on my outlook/ AND ON THE WEBSERVER ONLY POST FROM AUG OF 2018!!! COULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME, THEY DIDNT DO IT AGAIN! IN 2015 THEY PERMANENTLY DELETED

I opened my cox email today to watch it go from all good and up to date to watch my inbox on my outlook/ AND ON THE WEBSERVER ONLY POST FROM AUG OF 2018!!!   COULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME, THEY DIDNT DO IT AGAIN! IN 2015 THEY PERMANENTLY DELETED 

isnt this covered in my sla

2 Replies

ReddingJD
    New Contributor

Yeah!  Same to me.  Called tech support and they told me it was me deleting my email account in outlook and re-adding it.  Tried to explain I didn't do that until after the emails were gone, but my teck didn't want to hear any of that.  He figured he had noodled out the problem and wouldn't listing to anything else I had to say.  I finally got frustrated and ended the call.  Now I'm seeing I'm not the only one

Allan
      Hello. Are you able to access all of your emails when using webmail? -Allan Cox Support Forums Moderator