Forum Discussion

gm3468us
New Contributor
5 years ago

Cox is no help!

Unwilling to fix problem! Cox is no help! It has been 3 weeks now and I have the same problem! My internet goes out between 1pm and 7pm -these are not exact times but you get the jest. It will come back but only stay for the most 15 minutes. I have been dealing with Cox to no avail. The technician came out and checked and found the wires coming to the house was the problem. Swore he would send a request to fix the problem. So I waited 2 days and nothing so I texted Cox again. No such request found and he finished out the event. So now they want to start all over again from the beginning. I refuse. They keep saying it me but my equipment is brand new. Help!! I need for work. Should I go with someone else?

1 Reply

• Hi Gm3468us,

The last thing we would want is to lose a loyal customer! I am very sorry to learn of your chronic troubles and I would like an opportunity to look into what has been done. Please send us an email with your name and address to cox.help@cox.com to get started. Be sure to include the URL for this thread.

Latitia

Cox Forums Support Moderator