Read the forum guidelines
My internet has been going down for 5-240 minutes at a time intermittently for multiple months now. I’ve had many techs come out and have had the following done already:
1) replaced line to house and buried last year
2) replaced the outlet into the house
3) replaced the coax in the house to the modem
4) replaced the modem
5) had an attenuator installed
5) had that attenuator replaced with a different one
The new modem is an SB6190
Here are some logs from the modem, it’s up right now but was down just a bit ago.
And here here are my current signal levels.
Current System Time: Thu Jun 06 18:17:42 2019
Looks like noise on the upstream somewhere causing T3 errors.Do you notice if your upstream channels change power levels often?
I’m not entirely sure, these metrics aren’t super intuitive for me. It’s down again now though and it really feels like cox can’t help here for some reason.