Forum Discussion

kcrew
New Contributor
5 years ago

What has happened to my emails? Have not received anything since 5/21. Last thing received was a bunch of magazine subscription and foreign emails.

1. Where is my emails? Not recieving anything. Last email was 5/21

6 Replies

desert_dweller
    New Contributor II

I have the same problem since 5/21.  Everything goes to spam.  Cox said they are working on it but I have not seen any results.  They just did a test and it went to email, but everything else minutes later went to spam.  It has to do with the new email platform.  I have a "blocklist" that is showing up under settings and was told if I give them my password they can fix it.  That was 5 days ago -- still not fixed.  Tech help has been rude and said if I sign up for assistance at $10 a month I can speak direct with tech.  REALLY?????

KevinM2
      Former Moderator
      Hello, this inquiry is currently being escalated and handled by our back-office team. To confirm, you do not have any rules or blocked senders set in place, is that correct? Here is some additional information about our email settings, http://bit.ly/2VrBRr5. Also, is this happening on myemail.cox.net or does this solely occur on Outlook, Apple, Thunderbird, etc? -Kevin
        desert_dweller
        New Contributor II

There is a "blocklist" under the inbox filter rules.  It cannot be deleted by me and was not put in by me.  It appeared after my account was put on the new platform.  Everything has been a mess since that time.  I gave my login password to Cox so they could fix it and nothing has happened, the blocklist is still there.  My husbands email was just moved to this new platform, and now his email is doing the same thing -- all to spam-- and it also has the blocklist.  COX NEEDS to FIGURE THIS OUT!

andi365
      New Contributor

I had the same problem. Hadn’t received any emails since 5/29. I opened a ticket with Cox and nothing. I finally took a look at my email settings and someone had hacked my account and enabled Auto Forward. My emails have been being forwarded to a gmail account. Check that setting hasn’t been enabled. 

KevinM2
    Former Moderator
    Hi Kcrew, are you able to send and receive emails on myemail.cox.net? If so, what Client server are you using? Is it Apple, Outlook, Thunderbird, etc? -Kevin