Forum Discussion

wiscman
New Contributor
5 years ago

I was just using the Cox Hotspot at 44th and Washington. And, yet, it does not show up when I do a search of hotspots. Why???

I just found the Cox Wi-Fi Hotspots.  I was able to login at the Crowne Plaza at 44th St. and Washington.  I saw that there is a search feature on your site.  I entered the location of the hotal, and the map stayed faded.  I also searched for a hotspot near an office I have.  The map again was faded, but I don't have a clue if I do have access.  Is there a map that is active?

1 Reply

• Hi Wiscman, the Cox WiFi Hotspot map at www.cox.com/hotspots seems to be loading very slowly today. The map will appear grayed-out or faded while it is loading. Enter your address or zip code and press the blue "Map It" button, and then allow the page a minute or two to load. The map image will display in full color (not grayed out or faded) once the WiFi Hotspot icons have loaded. You can also access the Cox WiFi Hotspot map by choosing "WiFi Hotspots" from the main menu of the Cox Connect App. -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator