Forum Discussion

scott61
New Contributor II
5 years ago

How is this legal?

Or morally acceptable for a company to let customers go days with unusable internet when the internet is how that customer feeds his/her family? I understand that there are different plans where I'm sure you will be helped faster.. but some people can't afford to pay anymore per month. All I'm saying and I'm sure everyone is thinking is why have I not been givin a credit or discount for errors that are not my own? Is that to much to ask? Dose this company not make enough to do so? Sorry for the rant but I'm going to miss my rent and it's due to this **. 

3 Replies

K_Oswald
    New Contributor

Nice Post Ken R.  It is  responses like this that make  customer service an almost lost art in todays world.   a world where I,t along with sales, are about the only 2  services we have.  As far as the USA is concerned anyway.  But aside from all that, I feel that  Cox is one of the most untrustworthy companies around on the consumer side.  I used to praise their service...Since the internet came around,  I now despise them/  Or at least its employees.   And yes Ken R. ....I will be looking for a new provider....One that does not resell services through Cox.

Andrew_Wees
      Contributor III

from the op sounds like he is using it to run a business 

• Hi Scott. Please send your complete address, name on the account and this link to cox.help@cox.com and we will be glad to address your concerns. - Lisa, Cox Support Forums Moderator