Forum Discussion

MarkW
New Contributor III
5 years ago
Solved

WebMail - Phoenix, AZ Market

Dear Cox Communications,

I have been unable to connect to your WebMail today, Apr 24, 2019, getting messages similar to:

"Unable to connect to mail server. Possible reasons: The mail server is (temporarily) down or there are network connection problems. Please try again in a few minutes."

Also getting messages regarding 127.0.0.2 connection problems.

Not sure if y'all were aware of the problem or not.

Thanks for your help.

• Dear Cox Communications,

Phoenix Web Mail working peachy keen today, Apr 25 2019. Thank you, especially your acknowledgements of the problem.

Thanks also to others offering their input, because sometimes I can't be sure if the problem is just my computer, or something else. 😃 

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • I have been having this identical problem constantly for over 2 weeks. Today has been especially bad. I'm in Kansas.

Allan
      Hello Peggy8080. This is a know issue that is impacting all markets including Kansas. This issue will be addressed by our maintenance team during the overnight hours. -Allan. Cox Support Forums Moderator.
    captbill
    New Contributor III

Same problem in Connecticut, getting identical message about server possibly down.   As usual, Cox never bothers to put up a notice.

• Hi MarkW,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We are aware that this problem impacting Cox email. This issue will be repaired during the overnight maintenance window this evening.

Maria L.
    Cox Support Forum Moderator
  • Same problem here in Springfield, VA.  This is the second time this has happened in the past few weeks.  It is now almost 9 PM EDT. First had the problem at around 2 PM. All other Cox services including internet, TV and Phone are working.

MarkW
    New Contributor III

Dear Cox Communications,

Phoenix Web Mail working peachy keen today, Apr 25 2019. Thank you, especially your acknowledgements of the problem.

Thanks also to others offering their input, because sometimes I can't be sure if the problem is just my computer, or something else. 😃