Forum Discussion

rodbevill
New Contributor
5 years ago

Why is "Who is Pete Buttigieg? Democratic mayor joins 2020 presidential race " picture/article as main article everyone. Did other news. This is getting VERY OLD.

Why is "Who is Pete Buttigieg? Democratic mayor joins 2020 presidential race " picture/article as main article everyone.  Did other news.  This is getting VERY OLD.

7 Replies

cynmlittle
    New Contributor II

Spoke with company that post the headlines. They said COX tells them what to put in headlines

zeend
    New Contributor

Brother I could not agree with you more.  I just tried posting on this myself and don't think it took.  I'm sick of this guy and with Cox promoting im as they are, I sure would not vote for him.  I am going to be changing my home page.  Geesh!  Enough is enough!  He's been there since 4/14/19 - that's 6 straight daye 24/7!  Come on Cox - give me a break.

• Are they trying to imprint his face in our minds or make us sick of looking at him?  Either way - isn't there something else going on in the world according to Cox?

Bruce
    Honored Contributor III

Be careful!  You're verging on Hate Speech.  Do you want to be blacklisted?  Just click it, nod your head and move on with your life.

• My question exactly. Tired of looking at his mug. Cox is not making friends and definitely trying to use it's  influence to promote this guy. Problem is they are really turning everyone off and may start to notice a drop in customers if they keep it up.

cynmlittle
    New Contributor II

THREE DAYS is unheard-of. Most headlines last maybe 3 or 4 HOURS> Something wrong. Sent screen shot to Commerce Department and explained situation. Maybe election fraud, Smells like class action suit by all Cox custormers that have had to tolerate nonsense

cynmlittle
    New Contributor II

FIFTH day in a row an article on Buttigieg./ E-Mailed R Mc Daniel (RNC Chairman) to see if any campaign violations are occurring , Articles are not listed as advertisements which make the a violation