Forum Discussion

H20
New Contributor
6 years ago

most links in email aren't working

Some links in emails not working with either Explorer or Chrome browser. I can't see a difference between the links that work and those that do. Some aren't identified as links in the email (not underlined or highlighted) while others are underlined/highlighted but still don''t work. Actually on this forum some of the links don't seem to work.

2 Replies

• Hi H20, check your Webmail HTML settings. In Webmail, click on the Settings gear icon and select Settings. From the menu on the left-hand side of the page, click on Inbox. Is there a checkmark in the very top "Allow html formatted emails" option? If not, click in the box to add a checkmark. Not all website addresses in Forums are formatted as hyperlinks. This has to do with the way the post was formatted at the time it was posted. -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator
    ron_I
    New Contributor

reboot your modem and then your separate router if you have one.  Last, reboot.the 'puter.  The modem shouldn't matter, but it never hurts.  There's a good chance your A/V  or firewall updated recently and needs a reboot of the puter to operate correctly.  Strange, but often true.  If this works, next time, go with the just the 'puter.