Forum Discussion

AnneMarie
New Contributor II
6 years ago
Solved

internet

My Ipad and phone don't pick up WiFi? I have 30mbps and Panaromic WiFi Modem?

• Can you see your network on your devices?  If not, are you hiding (not broadcasting) your SSID?  You may have to manually enter your SSID and key on your devices.

• Bruce, I do see the network on both devices. On the phone/Ipad it displays "Ready to connect when network quality improves".

Bruce
    6 years ago

Someone with more experience with iOS will have to explain that message.  Is iOS on the devices waiting or is the router governing?

• Must be the router because my devices work everywhere else. I figure I asked here before I cancel my contract with cox, since they can not help me. Thank you.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Bruce
    Honored Contributor III

Can you see your network on your devices?  If not, are you hiding (not broadcasting) your SSID?  You may have to manually enter your SSID and key on your devices.

AnneMarie
      New Contributor II

Bruce, I do see the network on both devices. On the phone/Ipad it displays "Ready to connect when network quality improves".

Bruce
        Honored Contributor III

Someone with more experience with iOS will have to explain that message.  Is iOS on the devices waiting or is the router governing?