Forum Discussion

rdtruong
New Contributor
6 years ago

horrible speed from 7pm to 7am.

fine speed from 7am to 7pm then it goes to ** afterward. happens daily for weeks now.

preferred package.

90+download/10 upload speed from 7am to 7pm

3-7 down / 0 upload starting at 7pm

new orleans, la area

8 Replies

• Hi Rdtruong,

We are finding some possible noise that may be affecting the data carriers that the modem uses to operate. This would cause issues with connection speeds as well as making it feel intermittent at times. This issue is currently being investigated.

Maria L.
    Cox Support Forum Moderator
        GregP1
        Hi Nola70129,

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. I will be glad to check for you to see if this same issue is affecting you or if there is some other issue. we do not have a way to send private messages through forums please emails us you account info including name and full service address to cox.help@cox.com. Please also include a link to this forum post.

Greg P
        Cox Forums Moderator
    Rloch1023
    New Contributor II

Having the same issues here. In the past couple weeks our internet has been messed up every night. Can't stream or browse at all. 

Rloch1023
    New Contributor II

Having the same issues here. In the past couple weeks our internet has been messed up every night. Can't stream or browse at all. 

JonathanJ
      Former Moderator
      @Rloch1023

What speeds are you currently getting and are you hardwired directly to the modem or wireless?

Cox Moderator
        Rloch1023
        New Contributor II

Can't even connect to my internet it has been like this all week. I had a Cox technician come out today and it worked for a few hours but now it is doing the same thing! Starting to get real pissed when I am paying for a service that doesn't even work!