Forum Discussion

Crownview
New Contributor II
6 years ago

Cox email fails to forward ...

Cox email fails to forward ...

Our IP cameras send a daily health message to a unique Cox address.

That address is set to forward to a second Cox address.

In turn, that second address is set to forward, these and other messages to my external domain mailserver.

Lately, neither forwarding action is working. Settings appear correct (and are unchanged from days ago when it worked).

Cox help-chat is useless, they have no tools.

How do I get some knowledgeable attention to this problem?

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    KevinM2
    Former Moderator
    Hi Crownview, we definitely want to assist you in resolving these email issues. Can you please provide a link to this forum to our team at cox.help@cox.com? Also, is this happening on the Cox Webmail server, on http://myconnection.cox.com? -Kevin M. Cox Support Forum Moderator
      Crownview
      New Contributor II
      Hello – Today I checked my cox.net accounts; auto-forwarding (followed by removal) seems to be working once again.
      Although, one inbox contains over 30 older emails that were received and retained there (from me) instead of auto-forwarded (to another cox.net address). I had cleaned out such detritus from the latter, some days earlier.
      So for now, case closed.
      I remain annoyed at the ineffective “support” that I was subjected to, including arbitrarily changing my password while doing nothing, saying that an additional $10/month would be required for any supprt (ludicrous, as I was reporting functional failure of Cox server), and saying that a requested supervisor would return my call (never happened), and so I was frankly surprised to receive a support follow-up email on 3/22.
        Becky
        Hi Crownview, I'm glad to hear that the auto-forward function is working again. If you experience any technical issues in the future, please reach out to us here or email us at cox.help@cox.com. I believe our team has more tool access than the chat team. -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator
      Crownview
      New Contributor II

Hi!

Thanks KevinM2, message sent.

I do not see "myconnection.cox.com" in any headers ...