Forum Discussion

NeighborCoxWatc
New Contributor
6 years ago

3 week of daily outages in Laveen Meadows, Laveen AZ.

I live in Laveen Meadows, Laveen AZ, and there has been daily outages for the last 3 weeks. They usually happen between 2PM and 6PM and last for 20 minutes to 2 hours. And I mean EVERY DAY! I've asked my neighbors and all of the Cox customers that I talk with are experiencing the same thing. What is going on? Has this something to do with the Loop 202 construction that is a mile away? BTW, many of my neighbors have switched to Century Link and they have no problems. So, come on Cox . . . what's going on here. And we're not interested in the robot reply that you gave to verticx (see below) recently.

6 Replies

KevinM2
    Former Moderator
    Hello, we are truly sorry for the aggravation and inconveniences these outages cause. We are actively investigating this now, and we will follow-up with you when we receive additional information about the outages in your area. -Kevin M. Cox Support Forum Moderator
    KevinM2
    Former Moderator
    Hello, we are terribly sorry that you're experiencing these ongoing outages. The appropriate party has been notified of the situation, and the issue is being addressed accordingly. These intermittent issues can take up to a week to catch and repair. Please bear with us and thank you for bringing this to our attention. -Kevin M. Cox Support Forum Moderator
      NeighborCoxWatc
      New Contributor

Two more outages on 03/04/2019 - 5:24 PM to 5:28 PM; 6:48 PM to 6:57 PM

KevinM2
        Former Moderator
        Hello, we appreciate your patience and thank you for letting us work with you on this. We have been advised that the issue in your area has now been resolved. If you're having any issues going forward, we encourage you to reach out to us at cox.help@cox.com. -Kevin M. Cox Support Forum Moderator