This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Upgraded to Gigablast but speeds way below Gigabit

Hello

Looking for some help. I have recently upgraded to Gigablst internet and have been having nothing but problems. Speeds are at best 425. I get that on several computers and a Synology NAS. All are more than capable of getting the speeds I desire. I have had several techs come out and bring their box which reports 1+ gig. That does me no good as I don't browse or download with one of their units, I use a computer. The tech two times before said he would come back in two days with a new modem and laptop to verify speed. He never showed up. Called back to vent and reschedule a new appointment making the same request. A new tech showed up with a modem but no laptop to confirm speeds. Same story as all the others told me. I am concerned because I see multiple posts on this forum with the same problems that are all locked, but none showing any kind of resolution. any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Dan

Parents Reply Children
No Data