Read the forum guidelines
Hi, for the last few weeks I have not been receiving all my emails. I normally receive around 50 emails a day, and now I am receiving around 10. I noticed it seems to be businesses I've subscribed to, I am not receiving their daily deals, nor can I subscribe to new businesses, (when I join they always send a "verification" email, which I never receive).
I use the webmail service on your cox.net web site. I've double checked every setting, I have no filters, I have the spam settings set to mark it as spam and deliver all, no forwarding, every setting is set to allow everything.
Again, this just started about 3 weeks ago, and have not added any new accounts, nothing new on my end has happened.
I have a similar issue. Intermittently missing some inbound emails, and inbound volume is definitely down. I have confirmed with two different people who have attempted to send emails with and without success. When these people send me identical emails, some come through, some do not. One reported receiving a delivery error while I was on the phone with him.
Similarly, but not fully confirmed, some of my sent emails are apparently not reaching their destination.
I have the same results with webmail, Thunderbird on my Mac, and K9 Email on my Android phone. Checked other folders, including spam and trash/deleted and can confirm some email are simply not being received.
I don't think I have any blocked senders or domains, and do receive SOME emails from the very same senders, and one sender reported receiving a delivery error.
FYI I have tried to post the delivery error details here, but the message is being flagged as possible spam and not being displayed.