Haz1
New Contributor II
6 years ago

Is Cox email down again?

I am not receiving emails again

13 Replies

Phuhque
    New Contributor

Send yourself a test message from an account that can receive bounces.  See if something changed... again...

Haz1
      New Contributor II

I can send email from my Cox account, but do not receive emails sent from my other account or anyone else. Same issue I was having last week

dustinw
    New Contributor II

I've been having the same problem off and on for the last couple weeks. Is it because our accounts are in the process of being moved to the new system?

Becky
      Hi Dustinw, what issue are you experiencing? -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator
        dustinw
        New Contributor II

Hey Becky, I've been having the same delayed email delivery issue .but it's been happening at least the last coupec days for me. Not just yesterday. I also randomly can't access the webmail site throughout the day. The actual webmail site itself has been sort of broken for a really long time too, if you try to reply to an email. You're unable to reply with the HTML option, and switching to the plain text version removed all content, so you can't quote anything unless you copy it before switching to the plain text version. 

• Hi, Everyone. Our mail team is aware of an issue affecting some customers at this time. They are engaged and working towards a resolution. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. -ColleenD Cox Support Forums Moderator
      H20
      New Contributor

Does this have anything to do with the 10-12 hour lag on some of my email being delivered to my inbox?

Phuhque
        New Contributor

Good chance.  Do you know how to look at the internet headers of your messages?  If so, go toss them here: https://mxtoolbox.com/EmailHeaders.aspx This will show where the delay was and how long it was to each hop.

If you don't already know how to get them, search for how.  A little knowledge goes a long way.