Forum Discussion

BaaHumBug
New Contributor
6 years ago

I am unable to open foxnews.com via cox cable internet.

Just all other websites are OK. Been like this all day. Anyone else having any issues?

10 Replies

TizMe
    New Contributor

It's not just Fox.  You just have not visited any other site that has problems.  I cannot get Linkedin or the Microsoft store.  Online rep earlier today told me they know of the issue and are trying to fix it.  It was up for a bit this afternoon.

MaryF
    Former Moderator
    Hello BaaHumBug,

There was a known issue earlier, but it has been resolved. If you're still experiencing an issue with accessing the site, please clear your browser's cookies and cache.

Mary
    Cox Support Forums Moderator
    BigDog7
    New Contributor

I have the same problem.  I have rebooted the router, cleared computer cache, tried different browsers and 3 devices.  I can ping and tracert foxnews.com, but in the browser it times out.  Been happening 2 days so far.

BigDog7
    New Contributor

Also, checking an order on Lowes fails for 2 day also.  I can access both sites on my phone if I turn off wifi.

BrianM
      It looks like a different issue has come about for our customers in Omaha reaching certain sites. This issue is currently being looked into.

Brian
      Cox Support Forum Moderator
        That_Guy_Over_H
        New Contributor

I am having the same problem.  I can get to foxnews.com when I'm not on Cox internet, but soon as I connect to Cox I cannot.  Browser just hangs and spins forever.  We've tried all devices in our house and it's the same problem.  Definitely seems to be Cox.