Forum Discussion

RozBuds
New Contributor III
6 years ago

Less Spam these days. Yippee!

I think the SPAM may be slowing down. It's almost normal. If Cox finally has addressed this issue thank you very much.

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • don't know where you are or if these new "filters" are all at once, or phase in, but here in socal it still keeps coming.  got 2 phishing schemes and 1 spam ad to my inbox today and stuff that is NOT spam still goes in that folder. are changes still coming?  or is this as good as it gets?

Becky
      Hi Socal, some spam filtering improvements have been implemented. However, since email spam is a constant battle, we will continue to tweak our spam filters as necessary. -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator
        socal_transplan
        Contributor III

are the filters supposed to stop it?  or just channel it to the spam folder?

RozBuds
      New Contributor III

I am in So CA also (San Clemente). For what it's worth all is good. I have minimal to no Spam at all. This may not be the norm but it's working for me. It's unfortunate that Cox did not implement the proper change to include a good Spam detector.

ezridin
    New Contributor III

I prefer to use GMail.  Has one of the best Spam filters around.  You could always have your cox.net email forwarded to GMail so you don't lose anything from Cox

Zmann
    New Contributor II

I was just logging on to make a similar statement, my spam has dropped to minimal  in the last week 

I am ecstatic    thanks for listening cox    ,Arizona