Forum Discussion

LauraBee
New Contributor
6 years ago

My emails are all being marked as spam and so are everyone on my account. For 6 months I have been forwarding every single one to thisisnotspam@cox.net. When will this be fixed?!

My emails are all being marked as spam and so are everyone on my account.  For 6 months I have been forwarding every single one to thisisnotspam@cox.net, hundreds of them.  When will this be fixed?!  I keep opening a ticket and it keeps getting closed.  My board members and other important contacts are not receiving my emails.  I've turned off all my own spam filters incoming for the same reason: legitimate emails, even those that fall under my own account, are being marked as spam.  When will there be a real resolution to this?  I am seriously looking into changing providers for all my services currently provided by Cox because of the hours of time wasted and the lack of resolution.

9 Replies

• Hi LauraBee. I can understand your frustration. Instead of sending them to thisisnotspam@cox.net, try to mark each one as not spam and see if that helps. If not, we may need to further investigate. Thanks, Lisa - Cox Support Forums Moderator
      LauraBee
      New Contributor

I usually use outlook or my phone rather than the web interface, but I have also tried your suggestion.  This has been an ongoing problem for 6 months.  I have been escalated to Tier 3 several times, but my case keeps getting closed without resolution and without contacting me.

LauraBee
      New Contributor

Hi Lisa, I haven't been able to get into the browser based email interface at all this morning.  

Becky
        Hi LauraBee, there is a known issue affecting Cox Webmail this morning. Instead of trying to access Webmail with a shortcut or saved URL, a suggested workaround is to log into your Cox account at www.cox.com/resaccount/home.cox and then click the envelope icon. -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator