Forum Discussion

peggy8080
Contributor
6 years ago

email view

The issue is the way my email is displayed on my laptop. I used to be able to select view and click "list" view. This would display my inbox all the way across the page. I would get occasional adds but could hit the arrow to make the add disappear for awhile but now I can't move the inbox all the way to the right in order to view the full email subject. I also used to be able to use the slider to put the email all the way right but that no longer works either. It's difficult looking at only half a page while the other half is blank. How can I fix this? 

3 Replies

• Hi Peggy8080, our email administrators are investigating user reports that a whitespace issue is preventing email from displaying properly. I've noticed this whitespace exists between my Inbox (also set to List View) and the ads on the right-hand side of the page. Are you able to view the full email subject when you open the email? You may want to play with the View settings to find the one that best works for you until this issue is resolved. The other option would be to use an email client like Outlook (or the default mail client on your mobile device) to view mail. -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator
      peggy8080
      Contributor

I'm sorry I just now saw this reply when I came to the forums to post another question. The issue with not being able to view the list view is resolved. I am now able to put the email all the way to the right of the page. I have no idea how to use a client like Outlook and I only have a laptop

Becky
        Hi Peggy8080, thanks for the update! -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator