Forum Discussion

bgregg
New Contributor
6 years ago

Web mail works - outlook and IOS devices all of a sudden don't display any emails

Like most, I go through multiple issues with my email service and suffer through the random repeat requests for passwords, support asking me I can access the cox webmail client (the answer is always YES but that's never the issue) and deleting and redownloading/setting up the cox email on the various other devices.  

The latest is I have no email displayed on either outlook or any of my IOS devices.  I can send but no emails are actually downloading for display.  Like everyone, I don't want to log into the terrible cox webmail and want to use other clients.  What's the way to stop this from happening and is this new issue happening to anyone else?  Happened today middle of the day and I am in Orange County, CA.  

1 Reply

• Hi Bgregg, so you can receive and send from Webmail, but received email isn't downloading to your email clients? Are you able to send email from your email clients? Do you get any error messages from your email clients when sending or attempting to receive email? -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator