This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sending email while traveling in Europe

When I have traveled in Europe in the past, I have been able to receive emails in my Cox email account on a Windows laptop and an iPhone, but neither of them can send replies or new email.  They sit in the outbox and never send.  I thought I had this solved years ago when the telephone support guy said to use "smtp.west.cox.net on channel 465 with SSL" but that has not worked lately.  I see old postings about some services having cox SMTP servers blacklisted, or something like that.  Does anyone see an obvious problem and know a solution?  

Parents
No Data
  • There is an added layer of security when using Cox email outside of the U.S. If you are currently in Europe, we can put in a ticket to grant you access while out of the country. If you happen to have an alternate email address, you may email our team at cox.help@cox.com. Please include a link to this thread and the email address you are having trouble emailing from.

Brian
    Cox Support Forum Moderator
Children