Forum Discussion

kiowa1
New Contributor
6 years ago

Disappointing chat service.

Disappointing chat service. I kept being told to hold until the session timed out. The next rep did not apologize for the inconvenience. I was being put on hold too. So I gave up. 

2 Replies

MaryF
    Former Moderator
    Hello Kiowa1,

The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox High Speed Internet services with other customers. I regret to hear about your experience. If you need help with billing or other account specific issues, please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com.

Mary
    Cox Support Forums Moderator
    yak
    Contributor III

Cox phone support has been consistently excellent for me.  I have used the "chat" several times but I won't use it again.  in the Explanation of Your Problem box, I write out the reason for my need for support.  I explain what went wrong and what I tried to fix it.  The Chat Agent (in each case) opened her chat with " I understand that your internet is down".    Which didn't have anything to do with my support request.  My internet was not down.  I had to start over from the beginning.  A complete waste of time and effort.