Forum Discussion

bandsstewart
New Contributor II
6 years ago

cox email

I have had trouble accessing my email for weeks. I can log in, but when I try to read past several pages of email it looks corrupted and I can not mass delete the items I read any longer. I get an error message saying something to the effect that there is trouble processing my request at this time.

14 Replies

• Hi Bandsstewart, how do you access your email? Do you use a shortcut or saved URL that takes you directly to the Webmail log-in page? Or do you log in to cox.com and click on the envelope icon? -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator
      kp45fan
      New Contributor

I am also having this issue. I have gone through both the cox website and clicked on the envelope as well as through the app. I have even gone through the email app that came with my phone and logged in with my cox account. Nothing is working.

Becky
        Hi Kp45fan, what happens when you log into your cox.com account and click on the envelope icon? Do you get a white page and a spinning cursor? Does the Webmail background, menus, or Inbox partially load, or appear jumbled together? Check your email app on your phone to ensure your server settings match those provided at www.cox.com/.../setting-up-your-cox-email-account-on-android-or-ios-devices.html. -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator
      bandsstewart
      New Contributor II

I have it saved in favorites takes me to my webmail directly.

Becky
      Hi Bandsstewart, make sure the URL saved in your Favorites doesn't contain "east", "west", or "central". The direct link to access your Inbox is webmail.cox.net. When you log in successfully, the blue menu buttons across the top of your Inbox will display. To the right of the blue menu buttons, underneath the "Logout" option, the "Space Used" metric is displayed. What percentage of space is currently in use? -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator
        bandsstewart
        New Contributor II

1% of 2 gb . It wont change off the webmail.east.cox.net on url. If I try to change it just goes right back to that.