Forum Discussion

duopshebop
New Contributor
6 years ago

both mine and my husbands email are showing outbound as SPAM

Beginning yesterday morning, both my husbands and my email are being tagged as SPAM going outbound. However, if its not going to a cox address, it doesnt come in as SPAM, as I always get a BCC of anything I send out, this is very distressing. I have apple mail and my husband uses outlook.  We are both on Mac's.  This is only happening when we are on out ethernet or wifi.  If we use the ATT signal on our phones, its fine.  When we sign into webmail and send an email, its fine.  I have reset my router and modem and comupters and phone till I am blue in the face.  I have talked to 2 tier 2 techs who have to send a ticket to email dept.  This is not happening on my Gmail.  WHAT IS GOING ON??? I just sent my husband an email from my computer and vise versa and they both show as spam. HELP!  Thx sally

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    duopshebop
    New Contributor

COX TIER 2 SAYS THE MODEM IS GIVING MY ROUTER A BAD IP ADDRESS?  WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT ??? KNOWING THIS, WHY CANT THEY JUST GIVE ME A NEW IP ADDRESS, WHEN THEY KNOW THIS WILL SOLVE THE PROBLEM???? I DONT UNDERSTAND???THEY SAY THE EMAIL TEAM STILL HASNT GOTTEN BACK TO THEM! RIDICULOUS!!!  AGAIN, I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THEY CANT GIVE ME A NEW IP???????

LisaH
      Hi Duopshebop. Our system is designed to automatically issue IP addresses which prohibit us from manually issuing them. I apologize that this is not the answer you were expecting. - Lisa Cox Support Forums Moderator
        duopshebop
        New Contributor

It has been 72 hours since this tckt was sent to your email team!  There must be something in place to handle this type of situation! Since you know it is a bad  IP address, why can’t you fix it?? It is cox’s Fault to begin with. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!! Do you have a bunch of idiots there ?? PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO SOMEONE WHO CAN GET THIS DONE!!! How long do you expect me to wait???