Forum Discussion

decipher
Contributor
6 years ago

manage email accounts

After logging in to myconnection.cox with my primary cox username, I am unable to manage all email boxes and or create new email addresses.

Historically, the option was available from the internet tools menu.  I recently spoke with a Cox rep about this issue and was informed that it is an ongoing problem.

What is the ETA for the resolution of this feature?

9 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Decipher, go to www.cox.com/.../my-profile.cox and log in with your Primary User ID and password. The page will open to the "My Profile" Overview page. Underneath "My Profile", do you see the options "Profile & Contact", "Password & Security", and "Users & Email Accounts"? Clicking on "Users & Email Accounts" allows you to manage your authorized users and emails addresses. -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator

decipher
      Contributor

After following your instructions, I receive the following message:  We're sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. Please try again. If you need help, contact Customer Support or Live Chat for assistance.  

Chousel
    New Contributor II

Same problem. So frustrated that Cox made changes to things that were working and replaced them with bug ridden non-user friendly platforms. I CANNOT get into my profile - get an error message that says We're sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. Please try again. If you need help, contact Customer Support or Live Chat for assistance. It has been this way for eons!

So, is it possible for a Cox moderator to actually answer a question here and tell us what or WHEN the fix is!?!?! @Becky I would LOVE to follow your instructions however IT DOESN"T WORK!!!!!

Becky
      Hi Chousel, are you able to go to www.cox.com/.../my-profile.cox and log in with your Primary User ID and password successfully? Or is that when you get the "an unexpected error has occurred" message? -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator
        Chousel
        New Contributor II

I can log into my email and my account just fine. That is how I pay my bill each month. When I try to go to "my profile" so I can manage my email addresses I get the error message.

MaryF
      Former Moderator
      Hello,

Please email cox.help@cox.com so we can further troubleshoot with your issue. Please include your full name, account holder's full name, street address, and a link to your post.

MaryF.
      Cox Support Forums Moderator