Forum Discussion

rickey1253
New Contributor
6 years ago

What happened to the Data usage??

The service stopped measuring on 7/25.

12 Replies

• Hi Rrickey1, are you getting any errors when accessing your Data Usage Meter? -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator
      rickey1253
      New Contributor

No. It just shows last month and nothing since 7/26

ReneeG
        Former Moderator
        Rrickey1,

Just to clarify, are you able to see under the Usage by Modem section? Does it show "Usage as of: 8/1/18"?

Renee
        Cox Support Forums Moderator
    MaryF
    Former Moderator

Hi rickey1,

We received an update.  Your data usage meter was reviewed and it is showing usage as of 8/8/18.  If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

MaryF.

Cox Support Forums Moderator

jkjroni
      New Contributor

I have this same exact problem. My meter has been at 77% for two weeks. The meter says Usage Cycle: 07/01/18-07/31/18, and it's been that way for two weeks. Even though at the bottom it says "Usage as of: 08/09/18"...not accurate because my meter has been at 77% since 07/31/18. I haven't stopped using internet lol

LisaH
        Hi Jkjroni. To get your data usage meter issue resolved, please email your complete address and name on the account to cox.help@cox.com. Thanks, Lisa - Cox Support Forums Moderator
      tsw85
      New Contributor

Similar to rrickey1 and jkjroni, my data meter is out-of-date.  The attached image was taken just now, ~18:39 MST on Aug 17, 2018.

Becky
        Hi Tsw85, I think I may have discovered (and resolved) the reason your Data Usage Meter stopped recording data. It will take 48 hours to determine if the Data Usage Meter reset successfully and begins recording daily usage again. I'll check back with you Thursday morning. If the meter isn't showing new usage by then, I'll submit an escalation ticket on your behalf. -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator