Forum Discussion

jonathonjoseph
Contributor
6 years ago

Scottsdale AZ, Service Outage Every Day for 4 Weeks Now

Issue: Extreme packet loss every night from 5:00 PM to 11:00 PM with reported service outage from COX for 4 weeks straight.

There are now multiple post on this forum and from different parts of the country that all have the same issue. Why cant we have a straight answer on what is going on? The only solution I have been provided that guarantees a resolution to the problem is switching to a new provider. The outtage occurs every day at 5:30 PM like clock work and goes until 11:00 PM. The answer I am given every single time from tech support is "damaged equipment is being repaired". How is it possible the equipment is damaged and requires repair every single day at the exact same time? 

4 Replies

• Bumping the post, any updates for Scottsdale AZ network issues? What are we doing about over sales of packages in my neighborhood that is overloading the node? 

Becky
      Hi Jonathonjoseph, the tech who completed your service call earlier today submitted a maintenance ticket on your behalf. I’ll keep an eye on it and let you know once maintenance has closed ticket. -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator
        jonathonjoseph
        Contributor

What are the chances of getting that completed today? We got plenty of daylight left and service has been impacted for every customer on my street since I am first node in the chain and all other houses tie into me (this was confirmed by the tech). So we have 20+ customers impacted for 4 weeks now with bad service quality. I believe that would warrant an expedite of repairs.