This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Packet Loss, Chandler, AZ

I have been having packet loss issues again lately. This was an issue that was resolved a few months ago after they fixed a problem a node/hub/whatever in the area. I already put in a call to Tech Support. Talked to a Level 1 who was unhelpful, escalated to level 2 who was also unhelpful, followed by the default response to send an onsite technician for service.

I already know its not an issue with my equipment or lines up to my house. This is the exact same problem I had last time and do not look forward to waiting weeks to get this resolved. I am really getting sick of having to manage Cox tech support and onsite technicians to get Cox's issues resolved.

Is there a more efficient way to get this problem resolved? I know I cant be the only one in my area with this problem.

Thanks,

Matt

Parents
No Data
  • Doesn't matter where the problem is, the technician still needs to come to your house to start the process. That is the procedure. As you can see, there is no way to skip it directly. Either you need to wait until a outage is declared, or have the technician out. If it's a outside problem like you think, there would be no charge if that is what you are worried about.

Children
No Data