Forum Discussion

BrianInAz
New Contributor
6 years ago

Cannot disable forum notifications!

For a month or so now I have received many many forum notification emails every day. I did not enable this, it just started on it's own one day. When I try to disable all forum notifications from my Profile Settings page, it does not do anything when I click the Save button. Is this happening to anyone else? 

10 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    yak
    Contributor III

Me too.  I can cancel notifications if I started the thread.  but if I respond to someone else's thread, I get an email. 

LatitiaS
      Hi Yak,

Please confirm that you have unchecked each box within the settings. Let us know the results.

Latitia
      Cox Support Forums Moderator
  • Hi BrianInAz,

Sorry for the delayed response. Are you still having issues with the notifications? Ultimately we may need to escalate this. Can you confirm that all of the check marks have been removed completely in all the boxes within the settings?

Latitia
    Cox Support Forums Moderator
      BrianInAz
      New Contributor

When I remove the check mark from the following option in settings and click the save button it is NOT saving. When I exit the website and return to the settings page, it is checked again. I have no problems with checkboxes/buttons on the many other forums I frequent, only Cox’s.

This is the setting I am trying to disable. 

• Enable email contact - When disabled you will turn off all site emails (including emailed notifications).

Please escalate on your end as this is very frustrating and causes me to ignore ALL emails from cox.com. Thanks

yak
        Contributor III

Same here.  The "SAVE" button does nothing.