Forum Discussion

rockinride1
New Contributor
6 years ago

Casa Grande Constant Drop Outs

For the last few months in Casa Grande Internet service is dropping out for a  minute or so at a time, especially during high traffic time periods. I replaced my modem etc thinking it was due anyway, but I am now convinced this is a Cox issue, my network runs fine and shares files between computers when these internet gaps occur. Anyone else dealing with this madness?

3 Replies

ChrisL
    Former Moderator
    @Rockinride1

I looked from this end and the modem is reporting some noise problems on one of the upstream channels. Are there any cable splitters you can try bypassing and seeing if that helps?

-Chris
  • I too live in Casa Grande & also experiencing dropped connections & and 1/4 speed. My devices are hardwired. I have no splitters to bypass.

MaryF
      Former Moderator
      Hello Tallthatsall,

I checked your modem and it's reporting some signal issues. If you haven't done this yet, please check that all your connections are tight and secure. If you're still experiencing an issue, we may need to send a technician out to your home to further investigate. Please email us at cox.help@cox.com with your full name, street address, and your preferred day/time for the service appointment.

MaryF.
      Cox Support Forums Moderator