Forum Discussion

turtle-speed
Contributor
6 years ago
Solved

were are my emails going COX? great upgrade you've done.......

So since the mail change, there's nothing but problems that cox refuses to admit or address. In my case, i send emails to various recipients from various locations and devices with the same issue, there sent but rarley or never show on the recipients end. Occasionally they will appear a day later, happened twice now.

Lets see how cox wants to sugar coat this as not there issue

• Somehow I don't think it's a browser issue.  Your 3rd party provider is always slow... at best it's barely acceptable slow and currently it's paralyzingly slow- not only to log in but God forbid you might want to move messages from folder to folder... deleting from any folder but trash moves messages to trash and is S----L----O----W.... this is most likely NOT an issue with our computers.

• Someone else who gets it, Cox is all about passing the buck. i dumped everything but net yeats ago and wished to have another choice then this horse and pony show. 

In 20+ years, nothing has changed. i reemphasize, there all about passing the buck. think its there business model and there still here so it must be working somewhat..

best of luck

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    mwcruz
    New Contributor

What’s happening with the webmail?  I just can’t open it!  Is there hacker going?  Can’t send or receive e-mails!

socal_transplan
      Contributor III

i think we all know by now we've been hacked.  most of the phishing emails i STILL get in my inbox are entities that we have financial dealings with.

and yes!  moderators...i've reported then all as spam. 

it doesn't work.

mwcruz
    New Contributor

I just got me an email address but it’s not working!  Cox please how much longer can I use my email!  Please let me know when it’s up and about!  Just getting ready to switch to another internet provider!  Why is it taking so long?

ChrisL
      Former Moderator
      @Mwcruz

Are you getting any kind of error message when you try to access webmail? Also, what operating system and browser are you using on this PC to try and access webmail?

-Chris
        stinkfoot63
        Contributor II

Somehow I don't think it's a browser issue.  Your 3rd party provider is always slow... at best it's barely acceptable slow and currently it's paralyzingly slow- not only to log in but God forbid you might want to move messages from folder to folder... deleting from any folder but trash moves messages to trash and is S----L----O----W.... this is most likely NOT an issue with our computers.