Forum Discussion

Al_Reynolds
New Contributor
6 years ago

Cox Email

Your change to the new Cox Email format is absolutely TERRIBLE!  How about making it simpler to log in & review emails?  hat is why I pay my monthly bill - I expect quality service.  If I don't get it,I can spend my money elsewhere.

10 Replies

cl2gas1
    New Contributor

I would like to see what cox has in my spam box??? and what is in the trash like 2 weeks ago..Put ut back the way it was for years..

• I've been a disapointed(<-- insert appropriate word) off customer for 20 years as to the lack service from this company.

If you research back on this forum and else-ware(gla*sdoor, inde*d", ect)you will see two things, in most cases there the only choice in the area, and second, there not going to fix an issue that will not reappear within a month regardless of the issue, temporarily at best.

research and years of problems on my street alone can attest to this.  Look to the past and current employee reviews to understand the real issue hear friends..

Im sharing this because that is our only option as the past has shown, best of luck

• I hate the new format also. REALLY HATE IT! Thinking of dropping Cox. Another big issue - when I reply to an email, the original email does not include. I got on chat and was told I was not using the right browser. WHAT?

sunnysouth
    New Contributor

I can't sign into my email account at all. This happens all the time. I pay well over $200 per month for Cox services. The service should be much better than this. I will look for another provider.

Becky
      Hi All, WiderMouth's suggestion is excellent. Rather than trying to sign directly into Cox Webmail, go to www.cox.com and sign in. Then click on the "Cox Email" or "View WebMail" icon or menu option. -Becky, Cox Support Forums Moderator
        socal_transplan
        Contributor III

will that stop the webmail from crashing every 5 minutes?  been going on for the last 3-4 days.  lower left corner keeps flashing "waiting for..." ad site after ad site after ad site.  really annoying to have to keep signing in.

also, becky...how do i get in touch with the "email team" that has supposedly been "working a ticket" for my spam issues for over a month now.  i have heard from no one, have no idea how to contact them, never gave me the "ticket" number, and there's been no improvement. i think they were only placating me so i'd get off the forums. and i am not comfortable with the stupid password they set up & want to change it back to something cox would approve if it was MY idea!

or do i just do that to get their attention? but probably not.  they won't even notice.