This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

scrolling to older e-mail very slow

Does anyone have a slowness problem with trying to scroll back in time to an older e-mail?  I'm trying to access an e-mail that's over a year old in my Inbox.  As there now seems to be no way to move forward multiple pages or messages at a time it now seems that one has to laboriously scroll through the months of messages.  It gets slower and slower the further I go back in time and in some instances hangs up entirely as if it is trying to reload everything over and over again.  This seems to have become a problem with this new version of webmail.  It seems to be a problem regardless of what computer I'm using.  At work I used a desktop with a very fast internet connection which made no difference.  I don't work there any more and have only my laptop at home now which I bought in March so it's not an old machine.  I need to access older e-mails from contacts as part of my job search effort and this problem makes it close to impossible.  I'm using IE11 as my browser.  Any help, thoughts, ideas are welcome.

Parents Reply
  • With the new webmail version, the list of emails is a rolling screen and not page numbers anymore.

So is it possible webmail was designed by the same people who designed this forum? I find the new scrolling system to be very slow on threads with lots of comments. I imagine webmail must be the same way. The only way around it is to use a email client instead of their bad webmail.

Children
No Data