Forum Discussion

Kung_D__Pow
New Contributor
7 years ago

Billing Question

On April 15th I paid my bill.

On April 16th I receive:

Dear Kung D. Pow,
Thank you for the recent payment to your Cox account.  The following payment information has been successfully processed:
Account Number:  001-0101-0xxxxxxxx 
Payment Amount:  $211.25
Date Submitted:  04/16/2018
Payment Date:  04/16/2018
Method of Payment:  Visa account ending in XXXXXXXXXXXXyyyyy 
Please note that it may take up to 48 hours for this transaction to appear on your account. 
Did you know that you can have always-on access to your account information?  It's true - just sign in to View/Pay Bill to get 24/7 access to current and past statements, account activity and more. 

On April 18th I receive

Hello, KungI log into my account and see:

I have altered any Personally identifiable information, but the context is the same.

What gives?.

1 Reply

• Hi Kung,

I have removed some additional personal info from your post. The purpose of the Cox Internet Forum is to allow customers to discuss technical topics related to residential Cox High Speed Internet services with other customers. If you need help with billing or other account specific issues, please reach us on Twitter at @CoxHelp, visit us on Facebook, or at cox.help@cox.com. When emailing or messaging through one of the above methods, please include the link to this post, as well as your address, and any additional details.

Thank you,

Nichole