Forum Discussion

Papa_Rosie
New Contributor
6 years ago

New Enhanced Webmail

I can't believe that Cox creates a new Enhanced Webmail, but doesn't create a way for people to move folders and emails from the Classic Webmail to the new Enhanced Webmail. This is poor planning (even better, no planning) on the part of Cox. This is one way to discourage old customers form not using the new tool. Congratulations Cox, once again you've outdone yourself. 

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    cb17865
    New Contributor

I am ready to change away from Cox.  Sometimes I can get my email and sometimes I can't.  I did not want an appsuite but guess they don't care about customer service.  I was told by tech they were working on the problem for a few weeks but this started months ago when they switched to new servers in the east and  have never been a Cox customer in the east.  I think they should do something as I have a daughter in hospital in another state and cannot get email updates.

lhohlw
    New Contributor

COX's new webmail **.  I'm also ready to leave them.  I have never had such a difficult time trying to retrieve my email.  It's ridiculous! 
    YES! CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN AT SUCKING AT YOUR SERVICES!

lhohlw
    New Contributor

COX's webmail **!  i can't not believe that they make it so difficult for you to retrieve your email. I'm ready to move away from cox as well. I'm so fustrated with their ridiculous website.  If you're so sophisicated with technology, why dont you spend some time improving your crappy email service!  And, customer service btw, is a joke.  they know nothing!  i'd get more help and knowledge out of monkey

YES, COX, YOU ONCE AGAIN OUTDID YOURSELF AS USUAL!

• Hi! I'd like to help. Your folders should be located under the heading "My folders" and may need to be expanded to view them.
    AZGunrunner
    New Contributor

I couldnt agree more.  The NEW webmail is a total piece of junk..  IF you can actually log on, the interface is slow.  Moving emails to folders fails.  *** shame since it's the ONLY mail client they support and it doesn't even work and ZERO support for it.

GWz
    New Contributor

Is this an every occurrence thing about seeing the COX Production user login screen (momentarily) when looging in via myemail.cox.net? I find it very goofy...